AHIP 2019 Medicare Training June 18!
Important Information Regarding 2018 and 2019 Medicare Training
AHIP’s 2018 Medicare + Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training will close on Friday, June 15, 2018 at 12:01am CT and will no longer be available. If you are currently enrolled, you must complete your training before June 15, 2018 at 12:01am CT. The Medicare training for plan year 2019 will open on June 18, 2018.
Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Get up-to-date training on the marketing and enrollment requirements under the Medicare Advantage and Part D programs. Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse is a cost-effective online course, designed specifically to give you the information you need to help beneficiaries:
- Understand the basics of Medicare fee-for-service eligibility and benefits.
- Learn about the different types of Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans that are available.
- Determine eligibility and see how to get covered services.
- Understand the nondiscrimination provisions of the ACA Section 1557
- Learn how to identify and combat fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Learn more about Medicare Parts C and D General Compliance requirements