Cutting Edge Technology
Empower invests in advanced technology and resources for our agents to use. From a fully responsive web interface to advanced industry software, we understand most independent agents cannot afford these tools. Empower invests in the tools for success.
Underwriting & Processing
We have underwriters and processors. Imagine sending a new client application to experts for review, before costly mistakes could cause an underwriting denial. Our team can pre-underwrite, order medical reviews, submit, clear conditions, and track your applications.
We are dedicated to making you an expert in your chosen market! Whether you need beginner basics or advanced techniques, from life and financial to senior or medical insurance, we have the team of experts who can teach you what you need to know, from their experience.
Expert Marketing Support
We have marketing savvy! Custom flyers and brochures, campaign ideas, data mining, intuitive comparison rating engines, turn-key reply card mailer programs, and dedicated telemarketers all give you the marketing muscle to keep your pipeline as full as you want it.
- "The seminar gave me a good overview of the status of insurance in today's economy and marketplace".Amy Nason - Richmond, VA
- "The seminar provided me with information that is informative and the explanation of Health Care Reform was very helpful".Laverne Perkins Branch - Jackson, MS
- "Your lead program is the best".Chris Carson - Hot Springs, AR
- "Rodney and DeWayne gave a terrific presentation. Not only did they present the products but also the manner they presented the company was outstanding. I have attended about one hundred seminars since I have been in San Antonio. This is by far the best in forty-five years".Frank Palmer - San Antonio, TX
- "The information presented at the seminar was very current for today's changing times. It was informative and gave helpful solutions".Bob Boiler - McLean, VA
- "Empower has been a great blessing in a time of need. Best of all they play no funny stuff like other brokerages have done".Dave Ecternacht - Albuquerque, NM
- January 21, 2015
News Alert – July 23, 2015 Individual/Consumer Markets What to Expect for 2106 Open...July 24, 2015
News for Federally-facilitated Marketplace Agents and Brokers – July 2015 Edition An electronic source of...July 24, 2015
Empower Agents: We received this notice from Cigna, regarding commissions on Individual & Family Plans....July 24, 2015
- July 15, 2015