Strengthen Your Product Portfolio with Humana MA
Earlier this year, both Aetna and Humana mutually abandoned their planned $37 billion merger. Blocked in court on antitrust grounds, the two companies chose not to appeal the court ruling. Though Aetna Chairman and CEO Mark Bertolini believes that the “combine company would create greater value for health care consumers through improved affordability and quality,” U.S. District Court Judge John Bates argued that the merger would “substantially lessen competition.”
Because of the failed merger with Aetna, Humana now stands to gain $1 billion as a break-up fee. Humana will now enter the 2017 AEP season a billion-dollars stronger. With this momentum, agents appointed with Humana stand to gain a lot. Be one of those agents by getting contracted with Humana MA! Make sure to have both Humana (Medicare Advantage) and Humana One (Individual Medical) through Empower Brokerage to gain additional benefits!
More Reasons to Be Contracted with Both Humana and Humana One:
- Broaden your prospecting pool by servicing clients both over and under the age of 65
- Gain referrals from existing clients who have older friends and relatives
- Utilize Humana’s customizable marketing materials
- Represent more products from a carrier with whom you’re already familiar
- Benefit from Humana’s competitive commissions by selling more products
Get Contracted today!
If you have any questions, please call us toll-free (888) 539-1633.