Contracting Portal Setup
- Go to our contracting portal, Surancebay.
- Register as a new user.
- Complete your profile and answer any prompted questions.
- Upload your Licenses and E&O.
- Make sure all steps are completed.
- Choose a carrier and request appointment.
* Please carriers one-at-a-time and start with your top 5. Other carriers may need to be added after “New Agent Orientation”, and after you’ve spoken to a product specialist.
* Surancebay does not support IOS devices. Please use a Windows PC or Android with Flash enabled.
What to Expect Next
How You Will Receive Your Empower Brokerage Agent Portal Access:
- Once Your SuranceBay Contracting Profile is COMPLETE
- Once At least ONE CARRIER appointment request has been submitted
- Once there are no outstanding items missing and you have uploaded your licensing and E&O to Surancebay
Your login information will be sent to you via email
***Please make sure to check your spam mail and whitelist anything coming from EmpowerBrokerage.com***
If you do not receive your Empower Brokerage Agent Portal login within 24 hours, after completing steps 1 & 2, please notify us.