Competitive, Fast Commissions
For all the work that goes into selling health insurance during AEP, you deserve to get paid now, not in 6 months. National General is one of the few ACA carriers, focusing on short-term medical, that will be paying commissions this AEP season. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to sell National General products! Visit our contracting page here on our website to add this carrier!
With this mutually beneficial product, not only are you getting paid money fast, but customers are also saving money as National General products bridge the gap in coverage left by high-deductible major medical plans purchased during Open Enrollment. Help them find the out-of-pocket coverage they need while increasing your income. It’s a win/win!
To learn more about the commission and bonus offers, click on the flyers below. If you are building an agency, you may also download these and use them to help build your agency.
National General Quoting Engine
Once you add National General to your carrier portfolio, you’ll gain access to their online quoting tool – QuoteNatGen.com – to help you land sales FAST & score cash bonuses!
While you’re on QuoteNatGen.com, try quoting more of National General’s available out-of-pocket solutions:
- TrioMED (Accident Medical Expense plus Critical Illness and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage)
- Plan Enhancer (Accident Medical Expense plus optional Cancer and Heart/Stroke and Sickness Hospitalization riders)
- Accident Fixed-Benefit
- Cancer and Heart/Stroke
- Critical Illness – Term Life
Earn an extra $100 when you do either of the following:
- Sell three Short Term Medical (STM) policies with October effective dates to receive your bonus after 60 days; or,
- Sell six STM policies with October effective dates — we’ll trigger your bonus payment after the sixth policy is issued.
Bonus Campaign Guidelines:
- Agents must be appropriately licensed and appointed with National Health Insurance Company on the date the bonus is paid
- National General must receive the first month’s premium in order for a plan to qualify for the bonus
- Bonus paid on three polices requires plans to be in force for 60 days to qualify
- Bonus money will be considered taxable income and reported on recipients’ Form 1099-MISC
- All usual commission and persistency rules apply
- National General reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the bonus campaign at any time, as well as to make the final decision on all payments
- Bonus applies to new Short Term Medical business effective in the month of October 2016, with first premium paid