FFM Agent/Broker Reminder: Guidance on Plan Year 2016 Agent and Broker FFM Registration and Training Webinars this Month
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting webinar sessions this month for agents and brokers on the plan year 2016 Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) registration and training process. The sessions will walk agents and brokers through the new registration process, give a brief overview of the SHOP Marketplace, and describe the new option to complete training through one of the CMS-approved vendors.
The webinars will include a brief web-chat question and answer session immediately following the presentation and will take place on the following dates:
• September 9 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
• September 10 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
• September 11 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
• September 15 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
• September 17 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
• September 18 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
• September 25 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
Please register for only one webinar session, as space is limited and each session will provide identical content.
To register, please log in to www.REGTAP.info and complete the following steps:
1. Select “Training Events” from “My Dashboard.”
2. Select the “View” icon next to event title “Guidance on Plan Year 2016 FFM Registration and Training for Agents and Brokers”
3. Select “Register Me.”
If you require further assistance, you may contact the Registrar at 800-257-9520. The registrars are available by phone from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday. Registration closes 24 hours prior to each event. If you have questions regarding logistics and registration, contact registrar@REGTAP.info.