LET’S GET THE 2017 OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD STARTED!
Dear Broker Partners:
We are happy to announce that our Molina Direct Enrollment Portal will be available to you November 1, 2016! As part of our continued dedication of improving your broker experience with us, we have added a new functionality that now ties our Direct Enrollment with your Molina Broker Portal! This is now a ONE-STOP Shop Experience!
How does it work?
After you have created your new prospect in the Molina Broker Portal, you will then click on the action “enroll” button and our system will then direct you to the enrollment application that has been auto-populated using the information you created in the prospect lead section! Huge time savings for you!
What is the Benefit?
- The benefit to this is that as you create the lead in your portal under prospects, this information will then pre-populate in Direct Enrollment ‘Your Information Page’
- You may start and pause and re-enter direct enrollment. You can save and exit the application at any point of time and return back to the same page later.
- At the time of enrollment submission, your client may easily submit their Binder Payment.
- Set-up Auto-Pay for their convenience which helps to ensure your receive monthly commissions!
- To set-up for AutoPay, all that needs to be done is to check the box that reads “By checking this box you are signing up for Auto-Pay”
- Choose their Primary Care Provider at the time of enrollment.
- Get a summarized view with all the information the members needs to know:
- Members Subscriber ID
- Their plan and Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Primary Care Provider (PCP) information
- Auto-Pay information
- Broker’s name and office phone number, etc. will be displayed to help reduce the call volume
On November 1, 2015 our Payment Center will be open from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm (Eastern Time) to process binder payments
Payment Center Phone # 855-884-2331
What if I have questions or need help when I am enrolling my clients?
- Follow our easy step-by-step Instructions
- Call us, your Broker Support Team, at 855.885.3179 – Option 1
Molina Marketplace Broker Support Unit’s business hours during the 2017 OEP!
Our new extended hours are as follows:
- First Day of OEP Nov 1, 2016 (Mon – Fri) – 6:00 am – 7:00 pm MST
- Saturday’s Nov 5, 2016 through Jan 28, 2017 – 7:00 am – 4:00 pm MST
- Last Day of OEP Jan 31, 2017 (Mon – Fri) – 6:00 am – 7:00 pm MST
BE READY TO WRITE 2017 MOLINA MARKETPLACE PLANS!
As 2017 Open Enrollment is quickly approaching, it is a great time to remind you that in order to WRITE and BE COMPENSATED for ANY Molina 2017 Policy:
- You must have a current Errors and Omissions on file with us at the time your write the policy. Your name must be noted on the policy.
- You must have a current license in the state(s) you are contracted with us at the time you write the policy.
- If you are contracted with Molina to sell in the following Molina Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) States: MI/WI/OH/FL/TX/NM/UT, you must have completed the Federally Facilitated Marketplace Registration and you must show up on the FFM Registration List at the time you write the policy.
- If you are contracted with Molina to sell in the Molina State Based Marketplaces – CA and WA, you must have completed the Covered California Certification and/or the Washington Health Plan Certification at the time you write the policy.
Friendly Reminder: Molina Marketplace does not have Group Insurance Plans
Molina Marketplace Broker Support
For Broker Services: Option 1
For Broker CARE Team: Option 2
For Commission Questions: Option 3
For Contracting Questions: Option 4