You’ve Reserved a Store, What Now?
One of the ways Empower Brokerage supports our agents is by implementing the Walmart Kiosk program by Marketpoint. This is an opportunity that puts you directly in front of prospects and helps generate leads!
To see an overview of the program, click here!
Some requirements you must meet to be compliant in the program include:
- Scheduling events two weeks in advance, so agents should be aware of their schedule from September through November.
- Agents must commit to being in a store 20 hours a week 3 days a week per store. You can team up with other agents to cut your time in half. If you split a store, you would only need to commit to 10 hours a week for 3 days a week.
- You must have two of the three required MA carriers through Empower. Last year the carriers were Humana, United Healthcare and Aetna, and that will likely be the case this year.
- You have to be ready to sell! This means you have completed AHIP and the carrier certifications before staffing the store.
- You must represent all carriers equally! There will be secret shoppers that visit your kiosk to make sure you are not pushing one carrier over another.
Stay tuned for tips to make the most of your time in the store!
Call Andrea Hektner at (817) 410-5823 or Elizabeth Dauterive at (8170) 410-5861 for more information about the Walmart Kiosk Program.